Eva Longoria dating Ernesto Arguello
Los Angeles: Former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria has finally confirmed she is dating entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello.
The 38-year-old actress met the Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist when he was cast in `Ready For Love`, the dating show she produced last year.
While they were friends first, Longoria has revealed their relationship recently turned romantic, reported People magazine.
"I think that`s why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," she said.
While the couple were linked together almost immediately, Longoria said, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn`t see!"
Meanwhile, friends are thrilled the pair have finally started dating.
"Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background. Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. They`re very much in love," a source said.
Longoria, who was previously married to Tony Parker, has been single since splitting from NFL star Mark Sanchez last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Prince Narula dating Yuvika Chaudhary? Here’s the answer
- Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan's 'throwback picture' proves they are total water babies!
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra's backstage moments with Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa and Chrissy Teigen will make you jealous!
- Ranveer Singh transforms into Happy Singh for ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt – WATCH
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married