George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin engaged?
New York: Hollywood superstar George Clooney has reportedly popped the question to his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin after she was spotted showing off a diamond sparkler on her ring finger few days ago.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin were first spotted together publicly in October last year, reportedly.
"George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren`t really trying to hide this, it doesn`t seem. I think it`s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever," a source said.
The pair have apparently been getting serious in recent months and were most recently seen at a special screening of Clooney`s movie `Monuments Men` at the White House in February.
The actor`s romance with Alamuddin came shortly after he split from Stacy Keibler last July, who reportedly ended their relationship because Clooney did not want to settle down and have children.
The Hollywood hunk was previously married to Talia Balsam and has since had notable relationships with Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis and Keibler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour