George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin engaged?
New York: Hollywood superstar George Clooney has reportedly popped the question to his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin after she was spotted showing off a diamond sparkler on her ring finger few days ago.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin were first spotted together publicly in October last year, reportedly.
"George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren`t really trying to hide this, it doesn`t seem. I think it`s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever," a source said.
The pair have apparently been getting serious in recent months and were most recently seen at a special screening of Clooney`s movie `Monuments Men` at the White House in February.
The actor`s romance with Alamuddin came shortly after he split from Stacy Keibler last July, who reportedly ended their relationship because Clooney did not want to settle down and have children.
The Hollywood hunk was previously married to Talia Balsam and has since had notable relationships with Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis and Keibler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding