George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin engaged?
New York: Hollywood superstar George Clooney has reportedly popped the question to his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin after she was spotted showing off a diamond sparkler on her ring finger few days ago.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin were first spotted together publicly in October last year, reportedly.
"George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren`t really trying to hide this, it doesn`t seem. I think it`s like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever," a source said.
The pair have apparently been getting serious in recent months and were most recently seen at a special screening of Clooney`s movie `Monuments Men` at the White House in February.
The actor`s romance with Alamuddin came shortly after he split from Stacy Keibler last July, who reportedly ended their relationship because Clooney did not want to settle down and have children.
The Hollywood hunk was previously married to Talia Balsam and has since had notable relationships with Sarah Larson, Elisabetta Canalis and Keibler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic