George Clooney is single
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar George Clooney, who has been linked to a number of women since his split with Stacy Keibler, says he is single.
Clooney, 52, decided to put a stop to romance rumours after getting linked to Katie Holmes, Croatian model Monika Jakisic and London lawyer Amal Alamuddin in just one month, reported People magazine.
"Three different stories in three weeks. I should be an athlete. But, no of course, it`s all made up," the actor said.
And according to Clooney`s representative, Stan Rosenfield, the actor finally felt moved to put a stop to the gossip.
"George wants this Monika crap to stop. He wants Katie to get a break, and he wants Amal to be able to prosecute cases without being hassled because she had one dinner with George and four others... I even asked George if these (rumours) were true and he said he never comments on his private life, but in the interest of stopping the harassment of all three of these women, he felt he should," Rosenfield said.
The magazine also qouted a source confirming Clooney`s singledom.
"George is not dating, nor has he dated Monika in several years, nor is he dating Katie Holmes ? he simply hugged her at a premiere nor is he the new boyfriend of Amal, who he is working with on a satellite programme over Syria," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?