George Clooney is single
Los Angeles: Hollywood superstar George Clooney, who has been linked to a number of women since his split with Stacy Keibler, says he is single.
Clooney, 52, decided to put a stop to romance rumours after getting linked to Katie Holmes, Croatian model Monika Jakisic and London lawyer Amal Alamuddin in just one month, reported People magazine.
"Three different stories in three weeks. I should be an athlete. But, no of course, it`s all made up," the actor said.
And according to Clooney`s representative, Stan Rosenfield, the actor finally felt moved to put a stop to the gossip.
"George wants this Monika crap to stop. He wants Katie to get a break, and he wants Amal to be able to prosecute cases without being hassled because she had one dinner with George and four others... I even asked George if these (rumours) were true and he said he never comments on his private life, but in the interest of stopping the harassment of all three of these women, he felt he should," Rosenfield said.
The magazine also qouted a source confirming Clooney`s singledom.
"George is not dating, nor has he dated Monika in several years, nor is he dating Katie Holmes ? he simply hugged her at a premiere nor is he the new boyfriend of Amal, who he is working with on a satellite programme over Syria," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release