George Clooney to marry in Venice?
New York: Superstar George Clooney is reportedly all set to marry his fiancee in a romantic ceremony in Venice, Italy. The actor and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, have been scouting venues in Italy for their big day in September, reportedly.
The couple was seen dining in the floating city last month after touring possible wedding venues. "George and Amal want to be married in Italy, but they need a location that offers them and their guests privacy," a source said.
Clooney, 53, also spent time in the city of love when he opened the 2013 Venice Film Festival with his and Sandra Bullock?s Oscar-winning movie `Gravity` and was spotted piloting a water taxi on the canals. The recent celebrity to marry in Italy was reality star Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!