George Clooney to marry in Venice?
New York: Superstar George Clooney is reportedly all set to marry his fiancee in a romantic ceremony in Venice, Italy. The actor and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, have been scouting venues in Italy for their big day in September, reportedly.
The couple was seen dining in the floating city last month after touring possible wedding venues. "George and Amal want to be married in Italy, but they need a location that offers them and their guests privacy," a source said.
Clooney, 53, also spent time in the city of love when he opened the 2013 Venice Film Festival with his and Sandra Bullock?s Oscar-winning movie `Gravity` and was spotted piloting a water taxi on the canals. The recent celebrity to marry in Italy was reality star Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl