George Clooney to marry in Venice?
New York: Superstar George Clooney is reportedly all set to marry his fiancee in a romantic ceremony in Venice, Italy. The actor and his fiancee Amal Alamuddin, have been scouting venues in Italy for their big day in September, reportedly.
The couple was seen dining in the floating city last month after touring possible wedding venues. "George and Amal want to be married in Italy, but they need a location that offers them and their guests privacy," a source said.
Clooney, 53, also spent time in the city of love when he opened the 2013 Venice Film Festival with his and Sandra Bullock?s Oscar-winning movie `Gravity` and was spotted piloting a water taxi on the canals. The recent celebrity to marry in Italy was reality star Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside