George Shelly finds Selena Gomez classy
Los Angeles: Singer George Shelly says Selena Gomez is one of the classiest girls he has ever met.
Shelly, member of Union J band, praises Gomez amidst their relationship rumours, reports contactmusic.com.
“Selena`s one of the classiest girls I`ve ever met and I love class in girls. So... yeah! She`s a superstar, she`s very busy and we`re just starting out,” Now magazine quoted Shelly as saying.
“It`s a very tough situation. But she`s very lovely...,” he added.
The duo met after one of Gomez’s gigs at Lisbon, Portugal last month. Shelly is surprised at the way their meeting in Gomez’s room was hyped.
“Nothing (happened)! We just chatted - all of us were there. It was lovely of her to invite us back to her place, but it was a private thing,” said Shelly.
“We were a bit shocked it got into the papers. It highlighted the fact that you don`t know who to trust,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Nicki Minaj announces split with fiance on Instagram
- Arielle Holmes roped in for 'American Honey' opposite Shia LaBeouf
- Vince Vaughn wants 'guns' to protect American schools
- Enrique Iglesias to have 'reconstructive hand surgery' post drone mishap