Geri Halliwell hopes for a fairytale ending
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell hasn`t had it easy when it comes to love, but she is still hoping to find the man of her dreams.
Despite several failed relationships, when asked if she still believes in a fairytale ending, the 40-year-old said, "That`s a really interesting question.
"The deal is, I`m really open to relationships and marriage. I`d like to think there was a fairytale ending for me and I`m very open to it. You`ll have to ask me that when I`m 90 years old and I`ll let you know the answer."
Halliwell, who has six-year-old daughter Bluebell from her brief relationship with film producer Sacha Gervasi, later hooked up with Chelsea businessman Henry Beckwith before they parted after three years.
In September she briefly dated comic Russell Brand. But she insists that, right now, men are not her priority, it`s all about Girl Power again, reported Mirror online.
Halliwell admitted she broke down in tears while watching the first run-through of the eagerly anticipated musical Viva Forever!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more