Geri Halliwell opens up about `what she wants in a man`
Melbourne: Geri Halliwell, who will replace her former band mate Mel B as a judge in Channel 9`s `Australia`s Got Talent`, has revealed what she`ll be looking for when it comes to available talent of the bachelor kind.
Halliwell a.k.a Ginger Spice joked that her perfect man would have "a pulse for a start," and then the unlucky in love pop star launched into a list of what characteristics would win the single mum`s heart, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Halliwell asserted that she likes sense of humor and a beautiful heart.
The former `Spice girl` member told the publication that she prefers a bit of height and hair on the head.
She also added that she would like a little bit of hair on the chest, but not too much, although it`s not a deal breaker for her.
Men with "good eyes" and "healthy rather than vain" were also on the singer`s list.
Halliwell will be flying to Australia to begin filming the FremantleMedia series later in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding