Geri Halliwell opens up about `what she wants in a man`
Melbourne: Geri Halliwell, who will replace her former band mate Mel B as a judge in Channel 9`s `Australia`s Got Talent`, has revealed what she`ll be looking for when it comes to available talent of the bachelor kind.
Halliwell a.k.a Ginger Spice joked that her perfect man would have "a pulse for a start," and then the unlucky in love pop star launched into a list of what characteristics would win the single mum`s heart, the Daily Telegraph reported.
Halliwell asserted that she likes sense of humor and a beautiful heart.
The former `Spice girl` member told the publication that she prefers a bit of height and hair on the head.
She also added that she would like a little bit of hair on the chest, but not too much, although it`s not a deal breaker for her.
Men with "good eyes" and "healthy rather than vain" were also on the singer`s list.
Halliwell will be flying to Australia to begin filming the FremantleMedia series later in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!