Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin aim for conflict-free divorce
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Chris Martin plan to end their marriage amicably and the couple has reportedly decided not to fight over money and custody.
If sources are to be believed, the divorce will be relatively quick and there are no apparent conflicts. They will not fight over money and they won`t fight over custody, reports tmz.com.
The couple have two children - Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.
Sources close to the former couple told the website that this is “not a separation”. They are definitely getting divorced. But both are concerned about serious PR damage if the divorce turns ugly, and they don`t want to open the door to media reports about them straying from the marriage as well as other issues.
Their concern is that even if the case doesn`t go to trial, any allegation put down in legal documents could end up getting leaked and both Gwyneth and Chris agree that`s the worst case scenario for both of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?