Halle Berry plans Paris wedding?
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry is reportedly keen to marry her actor fiance Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The 46-year-old said to have checked some wedding venues in the city over the holidays and she was stunned by their beauty.
The couple spent last Christmas in Europe and found time to view the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, which are both being considered as possible settings for the stars` nuptials, reports usmagazine.com.
"Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true," said an insider and added: "Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home."
Berry, who has been married twice, has been dating the actor since 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe