Has Master Mudassar found love on DID 4?
Mumbai: Sharing an amazing chemistry with show host Ishita Sharma, Master Mudassar seems to be on cloud 9 these days…
Season 4 of Dance India Dance not only introduced us to three new masters but a gorgeous new host Ishita Sharma. The Bollywood starlet-turned-DID host has been charming the socks off everyone on the sets with her winsome smile and sunny, affable disposition … and the man hit the hardest by her high-voltage smile is none other than Master Mudassar. Ishita seems to have found a special place in the young choreographer’s heart. Ishita is flattered week after week by the compliments Master Mudassar steadilydishes out to her.
Not missing a single chance of shaking a leg with her on the stage, Ishita and Mudassar often team up for a jig! Their dancing as a pair is complimented by one and all on the sets, including Grandmaster – Mithun Da. Bringing in a twist this week, Mithun Da was seen asking Jay and Ishita to anchor the show holding hands, while Master Mudassar suddenly popped up on the stage to ensure that Jay doesn’t bond too much with Ishita. Taking a cue from Ishita and Master Mudassar, Jay did not seem to miss his chance of having fun and asked Master Shruti if the two of them could instead dance as couple just like Master Mudassar and Ishita do each week.
When questioned about his new-found “affection” for Ishita by Grandmaster Mithun da, the coy Master Mudassar refused to answer. While Master Mudassar would want to remain mum, his actions speak louder than words!
Do not miss Dance India Dance Season 4, this Saturday from 9 – 10 PM, Only on Zee TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!