Have Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif reconciled?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then `lovers` Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who were believed to have parted ways, have reconciled.
The two actors were reportedly spotted together at Aamir Khan’s bash recently. Both Kapoor and Kaif had categorically denied being in a relationship even as intimate images of the two holidaying in Spain, surfaced online a few months back.
A huge controversy erupted as the actress slammed media for intruding into her private space. She issued a statement following the hullabaloo but eventually took the entire episode in her stride and with élan.
Both Ranbir and Katrina have played lovers in rom-com ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ and political drama ‘Rajneeti’. They were often spotted in each other’s company off-screen too, prior to their “break-up” , but now all seems to be fine.
The industry was abuzz with news that Katrina declined Ranbir’s marriage proposal as she wanted to focus on her career and hence the brief separation.
But now that the two have been seen partying together again, it is apparent that the two have “kissed and made up”!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours