Have Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif reconciled?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then `lovers` Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who were believed to have parted ways, have reconciled.
The two actors were reportedly spotted together at Aamir Khan’s bash recently. Both Kapoor and Kaif had categorically denied being in a relationship even as intimate images of the two holidaying in Spain, surfaced online a few months back.
A huge controversy erupted as the actress slammed media for intruding into her private space. She issued a statement following the hullabaloo but eventually took the entire episode in her stride and with élan.
Both Ranbir and Katrina have played lovers in rom-com ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ and political drama ‘Rajneeti’. They were often spotted in each other’s company off-screen too, prior to their “break-up” , but now all seems to be fine.
The industry was abuzz with news that Katrina declined Ranbir’s marriage proposal as she wanted to focus on her career and hence the brief separation.
But now that the two have been seen partying together again, it is apparent that the two have “kissed and made up”!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?