Helena Bonham Carter to marry Burton for kids
London: ‘King`s Speech’ star Helena Bonham Carter is finally considering marrying her partner Tim Burton because the couple`s children have voiced concerns over the status of their parents` relationship.
The 46-year-old actress and the director have been together for 11 years, and they are parents to two children, Billy, nine, and Nell, four, but they have never made their relationship official, reported Contactmusic.
"Yes (they do want us to get married). Nell wants a dress, but actually, Billy was the one who was worried. He said, `Are you part of our family?` And I said, `Yes`. Then he said to me, `But you were married. What about the wedding photo?`
"And, of course, he was referring to a photo of me in costume for Sweeney Todd, where Tim and I were just playing around. Billy thought that was our real wedding photo," she said.
Asked whether the couple will now be getting married for real, she added, "We might do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding