Hollywood actor James McAvoy`s big confusion
London: James McAvoy doesn`t know how he has been changed by being a father and thinks he will only find out when his son Brendan grows up.
The `X-Men: First Class’ actor who has 11-month-old son Brendan with actress wife Anne-Marie Duff doesn`t think he can judge how he has changed after son`s birth, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I don`t know really. We`ll have to wait and see as it goes on. I think you can only answer that in 18 years time," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!