Hugh Hefner’s `runaway bride` shares tips on how to bag sugar daddies
Melbourne: Hugh Hefner’s former fiancee Crystal Harris has some handy tips for other young ladies hoping to snare an octogenarian of their own. The 26-year-old Playboy playmate says she gathered a few pearls of wisdom during her time as the Playboy founder’s soon-to-be wife.
Harris became engaged to Hefner in December 2010 after he presented her with a 90,000-dollar 3.39-carat engagement ring. Then the glamour model incurred the wrath of media and Playboy fans after she called off the wedding just five days before the couple were due to walk down the aisle in June last year.
Crystal Harris’ tips for dating an older man:
1. Don’t try and change them - “Older men are usually set in their ways, so if you don’t like the way he is, then that’s too bad, you’re not going to change him,” a website has quoted her as saying.
2. Be a good listener - “Hef had the most amazing stories, take it all in.”
3. Keep things fun - “Take them to new places and try to get them to eat different things, like sushi,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!