Hugh Jackman feels `lucky` to have wife like Deborra Lee Furness
Washington: Hugh Jackman has opened up about his marriage with Deborra Lee Furness, asserting that he feels lucky to have an amazing wife like her.
During an interview with YourTango.com, the ` X-Men: Days of Future Past ` star, who married the Aussie actress in 1996, said that his wife is the greatest, the Huffington Post reported.
The 44-year-old actor said that Furness is very wise, a great actress, wife and mother, and he is really proud of her.
When asked about the secret behind their long-term marriage, Jackman said that it is very important to love and respect each other.
He added that if the couple really wants to make their marriage last they should truly want to be together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours