I am luckiest girl in world: Kim on engagement to Kanye West
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is over the moon following Kanye West`s surprise proposal, which made her feel like the luckiest woman in the world.
West proposed to Kim, 33, with a 15-carat diamond ring in front of her friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco on October 21, reported E! online.
"Last night was truly magical. I am the luckiest girl in the world! I get to marry my best friend," Kim said.
Prior to the proposal, the rapper went to Kim`s mother Kris Jenner to ask for her blessing.
He later surprised the socialite as he was on his knee, proposing to her with a Lorraine Schwartz ring. A giant screen on the field flashed sign, `Please marry me.`
The `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star`s friend Jonathan Cheban shared a photo of Kim showing off her ring on his Instagram.
"Saved the best one for the last one! Speechless," he captioned the snap.
Kim also took to Instagram to share a photo of her ring. "Yes!" she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dutch actor Marwan Kenzari signs two Hollywood movies
- Jena Malone to play Barbra Gordon in 'Batman v Superman'?
- Ellie Goulding weeps during Bradley Cooper's performance
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh