New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan, who is considered Bollywood`s undisputed king of romance, had some valuable tips on romance to share on his recent visit to the capital.
Shah Rukh has featured in a string of romantic films like `Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge`, `Dil To Pagal Hai`, `Kuch Kuch Hota Hai` and `Kal Ho Naa Ho` in his over two-decade career in Hindi filmdom.
Here`s what he had to say:
- Never disrespect a woman in words, action or spirit.
- You should always take care of small things like opening the door for a lady and never sit before she sits.
- Learn to be gentle with a woman.
- I never abuse in front of a woman and try not to be aggressive with a woman or even in front of her.
- A real man is one who can touch his feminity. I find my masculinity in the fact that I can touch my feminine side.