I was gradually checking out in wedding run up to Hefner, admits Harris
Washington: Hugh Hefner’s ‘Runaway Bride’ Crystal Harris has admitted that she was ‘gradually checking out’ while waiting for her wedding date with the Playboy founder to arrive.
“I never as a little kid imagined what my wedding would be like one day but I kind of knew that I wasn’t supposed to be feeling like this,” Contactmusic quoted Harris as saying in a TV special ‘Hef’s Runaway Bride’.
“I saw myself gradually checking out. I mean everything was just weighing on my mind,” she added.
The blonde beauty called off her marriage to the 85-year-old Playboy founder just days before it was due to take place last month.
The 25-year-old model’s friend Anna Berglund said that it was the pressure of the wedding and media attention that forced Harris to give her plans a second thoughts rather than the 60-year age gap between her and Hugh.
“Two weeks before the wedding Crystal started to feel a little overwhelmed by the wedding plans,” Berglund said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey