I was in `awe` of my husband`s wedding speech: Drew Barrymore
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore says she was on cloud nine after hearing her husband Will Kopelman`s wedding speech during their big day last year.
The 38-year-old actress said Kopelman made her extremely proud when he spoke in front of their family and friends during their wedding, reported E! online.
"Watching my husband give his speech to everyone was amazing. I was so in awe of his eloquence and articulation. I was super excited, proud. I had so many wonderful emotions," Barrymore said.
Although the speech was one of the best part of her wedding, the `50 First Dates` star, who is expecting her second child with Kopelman, felt heavenly after removing her high heels.
"My girlfriend and I ran into a room to quietly eat some tacos on the floor and I took my little shoes off and my little feet were so happy to be out of those heels for a minute. To just take a deep breath and think about everything that I had just experienced," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking