I’m what men would call a cheap date, says Penelope Cruz
Melbourne: Penelope Cruz says that she believes she has mellowed down with age and that she cannot tolerate alcohol like she once could.
The ‘Bandidas’ star confessed that she has left her wild child days behind and now has settled into married life and parenthood with Spanish actor Javier Bardem.
“About ten years ago I had a wild, confused phase - I just wanted to get lost in life and not think about the consequences,” News.com.au quoted her as telling German magazine In.
“After two beers now I’m already tipsy. I guess, I’m what men would call a cheap date!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi