It`s my fault: Robin Thicke on split from Paula Patton
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke has opened up about splitting from his wife, Paula Patton and says he is at fault.
The 37-year-old `Blurred Lines` crooner revealed that he had not seen his estranged wife for about four months, reportedly.
"I try to keep most of that private, but, I haven`t seen her for four months. We`re cool. She`s the best girl in the world, a great mother and still a good friend," Thicke said.
"But because we just weren`t ever together anymore and I still had so much I wanted to apologise for and things I wanted to take responsibility for, so that`s pretty much what the album`s about. But I also want to wish her well and let her know that she`s a great person and she deserves to have a good life," he added.
Thicke additionally said that cheating was not the reason they separated. "Cheating is not why we`re apart. We`re apart because we just couldn`t be together anymore for a while. There`s a hundred different reasons, there isn`t just one. There`s a long list... I changed, and I got a little too selfish, a little too greedy, and little too full of myself," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage