It’s splitsville for Geri Halliwell and posh beau Henry Beckwith
London: Geri Halliwell and her British aristocrat boyfriend Henry Beckwith have split following rows over his partying ways.
The former Spice Girl, 39, and Beckwith, 32, had been together for more than two years.
“Geri came to the realisation that things weren``t going to work with Henry,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“The age gap meant he had a wandering eye when it came to other women and he was interested in partying. She doesn``t trust him,” the source said.
The source also revealed that Beckwith was neither ready to be a husband, nor a dad to Bluebell, Halliwell’s five-year-old daughter by film director Sacha Gervasi.
“They are still close but Geri is very upset. Natalie (her sister) has been supporting her,” the source added.
Beckwith was also missing from Halliwell’s 39th birthday celebrations last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!