James Franco wishes he was gay
Los Angeles: Actor James Franco is unfazed by rumours about his sexuality and wishes he was gay.
Franco, 35, known for his role in movies like "Spider-Man 3","Milk" and "127 Hours", doesn`t take jokes on him being gay as insults, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Great! Bring on the gay jokes! Because these aren`t insults at all. I don`t even care if people think I`m gay, so it was like, `Awesome!` I mean, I wish I was ... I wish I was gay," Franco told thedailybeast.com.
The actor has revealed that girls, who hated him in college, spread the rumour about his sexuality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!