Janet Jackson rubbishes divorce rumors
Washington: Janet Jackson has refuted reports suggesting she is splitting from her husband Wissam Al Mana.
Speculation was rife that the R and B superstar was preparing for a "billion-dollar" divorce battle from her businessman husband just a year after tying the knot, but sources have denied the rumors, reportedly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'