Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux to wed later this month?
London: Engaged actors Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are reportedly planning to ties the knot in Mexico by the end of the month.
The Hollywood couple, which became engaged in 2012, will apparently exchange vows at San Jose del Cabo`s Flora Farm in Aniston`s favourite vacation spot, Cabo San Lucas, as the sun sets on Jul 26, reportedly.
Just 50 of Aniston and Theroux`s closest friends and family, including celebrity friends Courteney Cox, Chelsea Handler, Sheryl Crow, Ben Stiller, Toby Maguire and comedian Jimmy Kimmel will be in attendance for the destination wedding.
"Jen wants this wedding to be casual. She wants her guests to feel as though they can kick their shoes off and join in on the dance floor...
"This evening for her will be all about making memories with those she loves the most. That`s what`s important to Jen now," a source said.
The nuptials will be Theroux`s first and Aniston`s second as she was previously married to Brad Pitt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'