Jennifer Lopez puts kids first
London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says she has her differences with ex-husband Marc Anthony but they get on well for the sake of their children.
The 43-year-old said she has learnt to put any bitter feelings towards Anthony behind her for their four-year-old twins Emme and Max, reported Daily Express.
"We have our moments! Don`t get me wrong, something obviously wasn`t perfect there. But the truth is there`s love there with us. We were great friends before we got married. And now we have two babies.
"Our main goal is to just not mess them up! We need to make sure that we are what they need us to be first. Our feelings and our struggles come second. The love that we share in common for those kids comes first," she said.
Lopez, who is dating dancer and choreographer Casper Smart, admits to practising a very lenient style of parenting.
"If you ask people around me, they will say no I`m not a tough mother. They say that I need to be tougher. But I feel like when I am with my babies, I just want to love them."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver