Jessica Biel feels more secure post marriage
London: Actress Jessica Biel says she feels more secure after marrying Justin Timberlake.
Biel, who married the `Cry Me A River` hitmaker in Italy, last October, said she is willing to make bolder choices because she feels more confident as a married woman, reported Contactmusic.
"I definitely think any woman changes after she gets married. I feel like she feels more secure and safe on the planet having found her partner. It`s not `should I do this or should I do this?` It`s like `Okay, great!`," she said.
Biel also said being married to the `Suit & Tie` singer feels amazing.
"It feels like nothing`s changed, and yet, everything`s changed. It`s like that intangible thing, you can`t quite put your finger on it. But I guess the idea of having a sort-of partner in crime, and the word `husband,` is pretty amazing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals