Jessica Biel feels more secure post marriage
London: Actress Jessica Biel says she feels more secure after marrying Justin Timberlake.
Biel, who married the `Cry Me A River` hitmaker in Italy, last October, said she is willing to make bolder choices because she feels more confident as a married woman, reported Contactmusic.
"I definitely think any woman changes after she gets married. I feel like she feels more secure and safe on the planet having found her partner. It`s not `should I do this or should I do this?` It`s like `Okay, great!`," she said.
Biel also said being married to the `Suit & Tie` singer feels amazing.
"It feels like nothing`s changed, and yet, everything`s changed. It`s like that intangible thing, you can`t quite put your finger on it. But I guess the idea of having a sort-of partner in crime, and the word `husband,` is pretty amazing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Pancholi may be evicted from bungalow as landlady wins legal battle
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty