John Mayer happy with Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Rocker John Mayer, who is coy about his relationship with singer Katy Perry, says he is content with how things are progressing between them.
"I mean, I am quite happy. I am happy in all aspects of my life. I am very happy in all aspects of my life," contactmusic.com quoted Mayer as saying.
Asked whether he sees himself settling down with Perry, 28, after a series of flings with the likes of Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift, he hinted that he wants a traditional lifestyle and hopes to walk down the aisle someday.
"I want to live a very traditional life with a very untraditional day job. You know what I mean," he said.
The couple has been dating since June 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!