Johnny Depp breaks silence on `unpleasant` split with Vanessa Paradis
Washington: Johnny Depp has finally opened up about his 2012 split from his long-time love, Vanessa Paradis.
Talking about ending his 14-year relationship with Paradis, the 50-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine that the last couple years have been a bit bumpy and at times "unpleasant", the CBS News reported.
He told the magazine that split wasn`t easy on him, neither was it easy for Paradis, who is mother of his two children.
He asserted that irrespective of the reason, the split doesn`t stop the fact that you care for that person, and she`s the mother of your kids, and so you`ll always know each other.
Depp said that his love for their two kids, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, has made him want to stay sober through the break-up.
He went on saying that his kids are taking him ending things with their mother quite well as they have been incredibly understanding and strong throughout the whole ordeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show