Johnny Depp breaks silence on `unpleasant` split with Vanessa Paradis
Washington: Johnny Depp has finally opened up about his 2012 split from his long-time love, Vanessa Paradis.
Talking about ending his 14-year relationship with Paradis, the 50-year-old told Rolling Stone magazine that the last couple years have been a bit bumpy and at times "unpleasant", the CBS News reported.
He told the magazine that split wasn`t easy on him, neither was it easy for Paradis, who is mother of his two children.
He asserted that irrespective of the reason, the split doesn`t stop the fact that you care for that person, and she`s the mother of your kids, and so you`ll always know each other.
Depp said that his love for their two kids, Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11, has made him want to stay sober through the break-up.
He went on saying that his kids are taking him ending things with their mother quite well as they have been incredibly understanding and strong throughout the whole ordeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch Dwayne Johnson, Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' trailer
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth