Johnny Depp happy for ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis
Los Angeles: Actor Johnny Depp is happy for ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis and the new man in her life Guy-David Gharbi.
Depp has reportedly given her access to his house in the south of France.
"Johnny`s a good and emotionally evolved guy and all he wants for her now is for her to be happy," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Johnny has given Vanessa full access to the house in Plan de La Tour in the south of France and told her it will always be her home too," the source added.
Paradis accepted the offer and decided to spent time with Gharbi in that house.
"She stayed there with Guy-David the week before last after a family trip on the yacht Vajoliroja in Saint-Tropez. Things are going well for them," the source said.
Paradis and Depp were in a relationship for 14 years before calling it quits in June. They have two children - Lily Rose, 13 and Jack, 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!