Justin Theroux wants his wedding to be alcohol-free?
London: Justin Theroux reportedly wants his and Jennifer Aniston`s wedding to be alcohol-free because he is worried about his fiancee`s drinking habit.
Theroux, 42, apparently wants his fiancee to cut down on her alcohol consumption but the former `Friends` actress is not keen on the idea, reportedly.
"Jen is totally capable of quitting and has never gotten into trouble with her love of vino but Justin doesn`t like how she`ll easily down a bottle of wine a night without batting an eyelid.
"He really wants her to quit and has been pushing for a non-alcoholic wedding - an idea that was met with great laughter by Jen and her girl crew," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?