Kanye West `allowed cameras to film Kim K proposal`
Washington: Kanye West allowed cameras to film his proposal to his baby mama Kim Kardashian, it has been revealed.
A source has said that the `Yeezus` singer "relented and agreed to have his proposal filmed," as a "trade-off because he wouldn`t allow his daughter North to be filmed in the days after her birth, Radar Online reported.
The source insisted that West would have the final say on the edit, as to what to show and how it`s portrayed on the screen.
The leaked video of the proposal to the `Keeping Up With The Kardashian` star show at least two E! cameras on hand at the AT and T Park to film it.
The insider added that the 36-year-old rapper considers this to be one of the handful of cameos that he will make on the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor