Kapil Sharma to settle down this year?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Comedy king Kapil Sharma has won many hearts with his popular show `Comedy Nights With Kapil`. The latest buzz is that Kapil will soon settle down with his long time rumoured girlfriend, Bhavneet Chatrath (also called Ginni).
The two had previously worked together in `Hans Baliye` and are friends since college days.
Interestingly, Kapil was earlier linked to his show`s Creative Director, Preeti Simones, and reports suggested that the two are planning to get married.
But now the latest news is that he will get married to Ginni by the end of this year. If the rumours stand true then Kapil, who has a huge fan following, is bound to break the hearts of many female admirers.
Well, let`s wait and watch for the ace comedian to come out in public about it. Whether he will actually take the big step or not, only time will tell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl