Kate Hudson will `eventually` marry Matt Bellamy
London: Actress Kate Hudson has said that she and partner Matt Bellamy will definitely marry someday but are in no rush to walk down the aisle.
The `Muse` singer and Hudson have dated since the spring of 2010, and announced their engagement a year later, reported Digital Spy.
"Eventually, yes. I look forward to it... We`ll both figure it out. We`ve been both very busy, but it will happen," she said.
The ‘Reluctant Fundamentalist’ actress, who raises a son with Bellamy, described the tot as a gem.
"He is talking up a storm. I`ll ask, `What do you want for breakfast, honey?` He says, `Bolognese`," she joked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali