Katy Perry, John Mayer do not speak much at home
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says there are days when she and her boyfriend John Mayer do not speak with each other at home as they need to give some rest to their vocal chords.
The 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker, who reunited with Mayer after a brief split earlier this year, said the couple prefer to communicate through iPad during those silent days at home, reported People magazine.
"I understood that he couldn`t talk, and the only way he could communicate was through an iPad," Perry, 29, said in an interview on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show`.
"Some days I have to go on complete vocal rest, like no anything, no whispering. Whispering is actually really bad. There`s just a lot of silence in our house most of the time," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth