Katy Perry, John Mayer do not speak much at home
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says there are days when she and her boyfriend John Mayer do not speak with each other at home as they need to give some rest to their vocal chords.
The 29-year-old `Roar` hitmaker, who reunited with Mayer after a brief split earlier this year, said the couple prefer to communicate through iPad during those silent days at home, reported People magazine.
"I understood that he couldn`t talk, and the only way he could communicate was through an iPad," Perry, 29, said in an interview on `The Ellen DeGeneres Show`.
"Some days I have to go on complete vocal rest, like no anything, no whispering. Whispering is actually really bad. There`s just a lot of silence in our house most of the time," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex