Katy Perry strikes romance with agent?
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry, who has been single since splitting from John Mayer earlier this year, is said to have struck up a romance with her agent Michael Kives.
“Katy and Michael have been hooking up. They were friends first, but Katy leaned on Michael for emotional support after her break-up with John," a source told America`s Star magazine, reports thesun.co.uk.
Perry, 28, has been friends with 35-year Kives since a long time. But according to the source, their relationship is only "sexual".
"It’s more of a sexual thing for her rather than a heavy-duty relationship," the source said, adding: "She is still calling John because she can’t let go. And he still reaches out to her too because he loves to string his exes along.”
While Perry wants a fling, Kives, who previously dated actress Alyssa Milano, is said to be hoping that this bond will develop into something serious.
“Michael is having a blast with her. He’s been bragging to all his friends about Katy, and he’s holding out hope that she will want to get serious. He would love for her to be The One,” said a source.
Perry was previously married to British comic Russell Brand for 14 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year