Katy Perry waiting for Mr.Right
London: Singer-songwriter Katy Perry has gone through a divorce, but she still believes in love. She also hopes that she finds a man who will love her "in the right way" in the future.
Perry divorced comedian-actor Russell Brand in 2011.
The 28-year-old, who also recently split from lover John Mayer, says she is content being single at the moment.
"I`m not in a relationship, I`m just on my own, I am myself in my own bed. I have to be happy being alone, and I am happy. I believe that I will be loved again, in the right way. I know I`m worth it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
Perry, who is now reportedly getting close to actor Robert Pattinson, doesn`t want to end up an "emotional widow". However, the "Part of Me" hitmaker just wants to learn how to cope on her own for now.
"I hope I don`t have to live as a widow, an emotional widow, No, I don`t believe that. But I think that I can just right now focus on me and focus on strengthening myself and my emotional support system," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!