Keira Knightley `set to wed` fiancé this weekend in France
London: Keira Knightley, who announced her engagement to rock star boyfriend James Righton last year in May, will reportedly be marrying him in France this weekend - in front of 100 guests.
The 28-year-old actress and her Klaxons` keyboard player fiancé will wed in an "intimate" ceremony in Provence over the May Day bank holiday weekend, the Mirror reported.
Earlier this month she said, "We`re not big wedding types. I don`t need to have all that, I`m just trying to enjoy the engagement bit.
A source told the Mirror that the wedding has been a massively secret operation - her pals and family were only told recently about the ceremony.
The source said that her family and friends have been told not to travel in big groups, and to arrive separately and all spread out where they`re staying so as not to draw attention to the wedding party.
According to reports, the pair`s nuptials will be held close to their 1.9 million pounds holiday home.
The source said that the couple holiday together quite a bit in the south of France, so it has become a really special place for them, which is why they chose to hold their wedding there.
The insider added that at "this time of year the weather, hopefully, will be beautiful."
Knightly was previously seen in January, gushing about having a wedding dress fitting in Paris - sparking speculation that Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel will be designing her wedding gown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!