Kenny G splitting from wife after 20 yrs of marriage
Washington: Kenny G has filed for divorce from his wife of 20 years, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, after she filed for legal separation from him back in January.
According to court documents filed on Thursday in Los Angeles by his attorney Laura Wasser, the 56-year-old musician cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split from his wife, a website has reported.
The saxophonist has also indicated that there may be a prenuptial agreement -- which is significant because he is worth a reported 50 million dollars.
Kenny has also asked the court for joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s minor son.
Lyndie, had also cited “irreconcilable differences,” as a reason for her legal separation from him earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Yoga helps me achieve positive outlook in life: Jacqueline Fernandez
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie