Kim, Kanye yet to sign pre-nuptial agreement
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West`s wedding planning is on in full swing, but the couple can`t get married yet as their pre-nuptial agreement is still to be signed.
Source close to the duo have told tmz.com that the pre-nuptial agreement won`t be signed until next week.
If sources are to be believed, unlike Kardashian`s pre-nuptials with former husband Kris Humphries, the current negotiations are friendly.
The matter has just got a little complicated as West recently changed management.
The rapper is set to exchange vows with the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star May 24 in Paris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis