Kourtney Kardashian`s `ex` threatens to sue over paternity test for son
London: A model has claimed that he had an affair with Kourtney Kardashian while she was on a break from her partner Scott Disick and wants to get paternity tests done on her son Mason.
Michael Girgenti has alleged that he had a fling with Kourtney after they met on a photo shoot in 2009 and that there is a chance that he is Mason`s father, the Mirror reported.
Girgenti wrote a letter to Kourtney demanding that three-year-old Mason has a DNA test.
In the letter he has written that if Kourtney doesn`t comply he will take her t the court and sue her for a paternity test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours