Lea Michele feels late beau Cory Monteith is `watching her`
Washington: Lea Michele has opened up about her "insane love" for late boyfriend Cory Monteith, who died of alcohol and drug toxicity six months ago, saying that she knows he`s watching everything she`s doing.
The ` Glee ` star told Teen Vogue Magazine that she was unbelievably happy with her relationship with Monteith as he made her feel like she could reach for the stars and more, Us Magazine reported.
The 27-year-old actress, who will be releasing her debut album `Louder` soon, said that Monteith was such a fan of the album while she was recording it.
The `Cannonball` hit maker said that Monteith believed she was going to be a huge pop star and was planning on going on the road with her.
Michele added that she feels like she has to do everything now not just for herself but for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal