Lea Michele feels late beau Cory Monteith is `watching her`
Washington: Lea Michele has opened up about her "insane love" for late boyfriend Cory Monteith, who died of alcohol and drug toxicity six months ago, saying that she knows he`s watching everything she`s doing.
The ` Glee ` star told Teen Vogue Magazine that she was unbelievably happy with her relationship with Monteith as he made her feel like she could reach for the stars and more, Us Magazine reported.
The 27-year-old actress, who will be releasing her debut album `Louder` soon, said that Monteith was such a fan of the album while she was recording it.
The `Cannonball` hit maker said that Monteith believed she was going to be a huge pop star and was planning on going on the road with her.
Michele added that she feels like she has to do everything now not just for herself but for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!