Liam Hemsworth `fed up with Miley Cyrus` childish attitude`
London: Liam Hemsworth, who is fed up with Miley Cyrus’s childish attitude, is said to have begged his popstar fiancee to stop venting her emotions on Twitter again after she publicly declared her love for him following an argument on the weekend.
The 19-year-old Disney star wrote “Why do I torture myself and what ps I love you. ahhhhhh. I have got to pull it together” on Twitter.
The 22-year-old actor is rumoured to have already been frustrated with the ‘Hannah Montana’ star, whom he got engaged to in June, after she took a public swipe at their relationship earlier this month.
“Ever feel like you want just ... something more. Not sure what exactly ... passion perhaps?” a leading daily has quoted her as tweeting on September 13.
She later backtracked and wrote “no there is not trouble in paradise ... just thoughts.”
“Miley’s tweet was such a huge insult to Liam. She tried to pass it off like it had nothing to do with him, but it totally affected him, no matter what she tries to say,” a source told a magazine.
“She was trying to get his attention, but she just ended up making him pull away from her more,” the source said.
Cyrus is known for regularly making dramatic outbursts on the site and her boyfriend has urged her delete her page as it has become a constant source of friction in their relationship.
“He think she’s acting like an immature schoolgirl, and he wants her to get off Twitter completely,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!