Liam Hemsworth proud of Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Actor Liam Hemsworth is proud of his pop star fiancée Miley Cyrus` sky-rocketing career.
Hemsworth, 23, who is currently shooting for ‘The Hunger Games’, likes to keep his relationship private and doesn`t want his silence to be taken as something against Cyrus.
"He has no surprise at all for her continued success. That is one of the things Miley had that originally attracted him," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"He is very proud that she is doing the thing that she loves and he supports her, he just doesn’t broadcast it with a parade for the whole world to see. He likes being private with her and their relationship, where as she doesn’t. But you know what they say, opposite’s attract," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi