Manisha Koirala ends her marriage with Samrat Dalal
Mumbai: Former Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala who tied the knot with businessman Samrat Dalal, has ended her marriage. The Nepali beauty was going through a rough patch as was made apparent by her posts on social networking sites a while back.
Sources have confirmed that Manisha ended her turbulent relationship of two years with Samrat and she has been staying in Mumbai with a friend who confirmed that she is quite relieved and happy now.
Rumours of trouble in Manisha-Samrat’s paradise were evident right from the onset of their marriage. So, the couple took a decision to separate. “But Manisha still goes to Nepal. After all, her family lives there,” said the friend and added, “Certain marriages work out, some don’t. Manisha and Samrat have taken it in their stride.”
According to reports, Manisha had confided in her close friends about her unhappy marriage. But the differences only deepened with time. Manisha tried hard to save her marriage, but her efforts bore no fruits. She was known to have joined the Oneness University near Chennai to gather strength to make her marriage work. But, guess destiny had some other plans for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'