Marisa Tomei to marry for the first time
London: Oscar-winning actress Marisa Tomei is all set to walk down the aisle for the first time in her life with much younger beau Logan Marshall Green, star of the summer blockbuster `Prometheus`.
The `My Cousin Vinny` star, 48, and Logan spent a festive holiday season together and that`s when the 36-year-old actor popped the question, reported InTouch Weekly.
"He popped the question over the holidays. She is very happy about the engagement," said a source.
The couple has been dating on and off since 2008 after meeting while working on a New York theater project together.
Tomei has previously insisted she saw no real good reason to get married or have children.
"I`m not that big a fan of marriage as an institution, and I don`t know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings," Marisa said in 2009.
Marisa`s latest project is an untitled romantic comedy from writer/director Marc Lawrence which will co-star Hugh Grant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!