Marriage is a wonderful place to be: Tina Turner
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Tina Turner says she has found her "nirvana" after tying the knot with longtime boyfriend Erwin Bach.
Turner, 73, who has been dating Bach for 27 years, said her married life is a wonderful place to be, reported Ace Showbiz.
"It`s that happiness that people talk about, when you wishfor nothing, when you can finally take a deep breath and say, Everything is good.` It`s a wonderful place to be," she said.
The "Proud Mary" hitmaker and the producer tied the knot earlier this month in a private ceremony in Zurich.
The bride walked down the aisle in a green dress and said she fell for the Giorgio Armani dress at a catwalk show in Beijing.
"I thought, `I gotta have that, even if I never wear it,” she says, adding, "Then I thought, `I know, that will be my wedding dress!" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!