Meeting Husband later in life was advantageous, says Dame Helen Mirren
London: Dame Helen Mirren is glad that she met her husband later in life.
Talking about her first meeting with Taylor Hackford on the set of White Nights in 1985, the 67-year-old actress said that they had the advantage of coming upon each other later in life, the Daily Express reported.
The `Academy Award winner` told the publication that when she met the `Parker` director, she thought that that it would have been better if they came close to each other in their early 20s and regretted missing all that time.
But the ` Hitchcock ` star explained that Hackford, however, felt that if they had got together in their 20s, they would have split by now.
She admitted that she thinks that he was absolutely right.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage