Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `not back together`
Washington: Michael Douglas and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are not back together, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that the couple, who has been married for 13-years, is still taking a break and people are getting ahead of themselves by assuming the opposite.
However, the `No Reservations` star and Douglas are still talking, and are wearing their weddings rings, but are not spending time together.
It was earlier revealed that the 68-year-old actor had moved back in to the couple`s home in New York, where Jones is living with their children.
It was also speculated that the couple have reconciled and are giving their marriage another chance, after going through a trial separation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'