Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `not back together`
Washington: Michael Douglas and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are not back together, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that the couple, who has been married for 13-years, is still taking a break and people are getting ahead of themselves by assuming the opposite.
However, the `No Reservations` star and Douglas are still talking, and are wearing their weddings rings, but are not spending time together.
It was earlier revealed that the 68-year-old actor had moved back in to the couple`s home in New York, where Jones is living with their children.
It was also speculated that the couple have reconciled and are giving their marriage another chance, after going through a trial separation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'