Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `not back together`
Washington: Michael Douglas and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are not back together, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that the couple, who has been married for 13-years, is still taking a break and people are getting ahead of themselves by assuming the opposite.
However, the `No Reservations` star and Douglas are still talking, and are wearing their weddings rings, but are not spending time together.
It was earlier revealed that the 68-year-old actor had moved back in to the couple`s home in New York, where Jones is living with their children.
It was also speculated that the couple have reconciled and are giving their marriage another chance, after going through a trial separation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!