Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `not back together`
Washington: Michael Douglas and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are not back together, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that the couple, who has been married for 13-years, is still taking a break and people are getting ahead of themselves by assuming the opposite.
However, the `No Reservations` star and Douglas are still talking, and are wearing their weddings rings, but are not spending time together.
It was earlier revealed that the 68-year-old actor had moved back in to the couple`s home in New York, where Jones is living with their children.
It was also speculated that the couple have reconciled and are giving their marriage another chance, after going through a trial separation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra