Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `not back together`
Washington: Michael Douglas and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are not back together, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that the couple, who has been married for 13-years, is still taking a break and people are getting ahead of themselves by assuming the opposite.
However, the `No Reservations` star and Douglas are still talking, and are wearing their weddings rings, but are not spending time together.
It was earlier revealed that the 68-year-old actor had moved back in to the couple`s home in New York, where Jones is living with their children.
It was also speculated that the couple have reconciled and are giving their marriage another chance, after going through a trial separation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya