Mohit Suri misses `Awarapan` during honeymoon
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mohit Suri, currently celebrating his first anniversary with his wife Udita Goswami in Thailand, is missing the cast and crew of his 2007 movie "Awarapan", which was shot there.
"Back in Thailand. Memories of `Awarapan` shoot. Emraan Hashmi, Salil Acharya, Vishal Mahadkar and Purab Kohli, miss you guys," Suri tweeted Sunday.
The couple, who tied the knot Jan 29 last year, delayed their honeymoon as Suri was tied up with "Aashiqui 2" as well as the pre-production for his upcoming movie "The Villain", which features Sidharth Malhotra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!